Dear customers, please be informed that there will be a scheduled server maintenance between 7 Jul 2020 11.00PM to 7 Jul 2020 11.30PM & 8 Jul 2020 1.30AM to 8 Jul 2020 2.00AM & 8 Jul 2020 4.00AM to 8 Jul 2020 4.30AM. All services will be unavailable during this period. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
1. MPA is now onboard with MyInfo. Please click here to view the MyInfo FAQs.
2. With the increasing shift to online applications, OSDC will be ceasing operations from 1 Jan 2020. For assistance, please contact MLP @ 1800 272 7777. Please visit https://marinet.mpa.gov.sg for the full suite of online services. Thank you.
3. Marinet is not available from 7.00 am - 7.15 am (except Sunday) for preventive maintenance.
4. Notice to EPC Users
a) Due to the annual renewal of Certificate Liability Certificate (CLC) 1992 and Bunker Convention Certificate (BCC) in Feb 2020, MPA would like to advise all EPC users to upload the new/ valid certificates upon its expiry, via Marinet system. We seek your attention and cooperation on this matter.
b) The passenger ship safety certificate/safety equipment certificate must be valid and the new valid certificate must be vetted by MPA before the issuance of EPC.
MPA would like to seek the cooperation of EPC users to upload the new/valid certificate prior to/upon its expiry, via Marinet system before the submission of EPC application.
5. The new port clearance user guide for Marinet is available now. Please click here to download.
6. Online guide to configure the Internet Explorer for Marinet. Please click here to download.