1. MPA is now onboard with MyInfo. Please click here to view the MyInfo FAQs.
2. With the increasing shift to online applications, OSDC will be ceasing operations from 1 Jan 2020. During the transition period from 1 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019, OSDC will only operate from 8.30am to 12.30pm (Last queue number issued at 12.00pm). For assistance, please contact OSDC @ 6325 2373. Please visit https://marinet.mpa.gov.sg for the full suite of online services. Thank you.
3. Marinet is not available from 7.00 am - 7.15 am (except Sunday) for preventive maintenance.
4. Notice to Pleasure Craft Owners
With effect from 4 Nov 2019, visiting yacht and pleasure craft owners can apply for departure port clearance via Marinet.
a) For SingPass holders, please access INDIVIDUAL>>Login using Singpass>>Submission of General Declaration of Arrival/Departure; and
b) For Foreigners without SingPass account, please access ONLINE FORMS>>Access e-forms>>Submission of General Declaration of Arrival/Departure.
5. Notice to EPC Users
a) With effect from 13 Jun 2019, MPA will be enhancing the EPC system by allowing the port users to manually enter the "Other Ports" (i.e ports not found in UNLOCODE) during departure General Declaration in Marinet.
b) The passenger ship safety certificate/safety equipment certificate must be valid and the new valid certificate must be vetted by MPA before the issuance of EPC.
MPA would like to seek the cooperation of EPC users to upload the new/valid certificate prior to/upon its expiry, via Marinet system before the submission of EPC application.
6. The new port clearance user guide for Marinet is available now. Please click here to download.
7. Online guide to configure the Internet Explorer for Marinet. Please click here to download.